The French Bulldog cotton canvas messenger tote bag is the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life. These tote bags are handmade from the highest quality cotton canvas and feature the French Bulldog breed as a clean and classy minimal silhouette design on the front of your tote. Personalization with a name and paw print is included FREE with any purchase!
10% of every product purchased on ToteTails.com goes directly to benefit the SPCA, Humane Society and other animal welfare organizations.
- A unique artistically designed illustration.
- Our highest quality 10 oz. cotton canvas tote bag material.
- Dimensions: 14 inches wide by 12 inches high
- 41" straps allow for a comfortable carry and easy access to contents inside the tote bag.
- A carrying capacity that easily exceeds 20 lb's.
- Washing machine safe - so easy to clean!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Woman owned small business that stands behind our products. If you are not satisfied we will gladly refund your purchase.
About the Breed
TheFrench Bulldog is a small breed of domestic dogs. "Frenchies" were the result in the 1800s of a cross between bulldog ancestors imported from England and local ratters in Paris, France.
The French Bulldog, like many other companion dog breeds, requires close contact with humans. They have fairly minimal exercise needs, but do require at least daily short walks. The French Bulldog is sometimes called 'Frog dog' or a 'Clown dog.' Frog dog is in reference to the unique way they sit with hind legs spread out. Clown dog is because they are known to be fun loving vivacious 'clowns of the dog world.'
Their calm nature makes them an excellent choice for apartment dwellers, as do their sensible attitude towards barking.