The Chihuahua Cotton Twill Tote Bag is the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life. These tote bags are handmade from the highest quality 10 oz. cotton twill and feature the Chihuahua breed as a clean and classy minimal silhouette design on the front of your tote.
10% of every product purchased on ToteTails.com goes directly to benefit the animal welfare organization of your choosing.
- A unique artistically designed silhouette of the breed.
- Our highest quality 10 oz. cotton twill tote bag material.
16.5"h x 15.5"w x 7"d - dimensions mean you can fit all of the goodies from your farmer's market trip into one bag.
- 21" straps allow for a comfortable carry and easy access to contents inside the tote bag.
- A carrying capacity that easily exceeds 35 lb's.
- Washing machine and dryer safe!
About the Breed
The Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog and is named for the state of Chihuahua in Mexico. Chihuahuas come in a wide variety of sizes, head shapes, colors, and coat lengths.
The breed tends to be fiercely loyal to one particular guardian and in some cases may become over protective of the person, especially around other people or animals.
Chihuahuas love their dens and will often burrow themselves in pillows, clothes hampers, and blankets. They are often found under the covers or at the bottom of the bed, deep in the dark and safety of what they perceive as their den.